Yesterday nite... When I went to bed... i cover myself with a blanket... Gee... I'm feeling cold... My head was spinning... I had my rest... But then...
This morning, when I woke up... The sun rose... I still had the headache... x_x N keep on sneezing...
just feeling quite weak... With all those projects n homeworks and studying to be done... Hope so I could manage it... =) Despite the condition I'm in... Have to endure n stay positive XD though I admit that day by day, I'm getting weaker n weaker... Just dunno how to face this life of mine... With courage...
The thought that comes to my mind... It's possible that I miss *u* ^-^ hehe... Yeah... You know... When sometimes, u fall sick... Coz it's like "demam rindu"? x_x hope we could meet soon... ^-^ hehe...
I did have enough rest... But dunno what's keeping me feeling weaker n weaker each day... My sis said that my voice was a lil different... What's got into me? I also dunno... Today is wednesday... Left 4 more days... For school to reopen... Time flies so fast... Maybe I did have enough rest n have to start my work rite now... But in my condition... Will I be able to do all those work? I'm lacking in my confidence... >.<
Well, I'll take care of my health... Dun worry, happy go lucky... Rest assured I'll be fine... hehe... I have to get going...
GTg... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah