Done wif the busy week I've went through... Yeah... English IPW presented... Maths project work presented... History test was done... MT test was done... Maths test was also done... Phew!
This coming week... There's gonna be science test... x_x bout chemical changes n sexual reproduction... Hope I could do well for this =) hehe... Yeah...
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! FOR THE TEST [winkz]
Well, I just dun wanna talk bout the busy week I've had... Very lazy... [grinz] hehe...
Anywaez... What do u think bout this?
Do I have what it takesTo achieve my happinessBut the friends I've madeThere's still lonelinessI cried silently at nightHoping things would be betterBut those tears are not worth itAs the pain continues to bleed insideI'm just a nobodyNobody seems to take noticeMy heart is bleeding internallyShould I stay or go find peaceI am living in fantasyWill I wake up from my dreamsTo accept the realityThat my dreams are shattered...Done by: yours trulyHehe... Yeah... Well, I dunno what's got into me... I tend to talk when necessary... I just dun want those innocent ppl's feelings out there to get hurt... Hmm... Anywaez, end of year exams are coming soon... There's alot to study x_x n wif this fasting month coming up... Hoping that I could endure any obstacles... N not do anything silly... [grinz] hehe... Insya allah... Dun worry, happy go lucky... I'll be fine =D
K,la... I gtg...
Byeez... Take care...
STUDY HARD N SMART, GUYS!!!! FOR THE COMING TEST!!!! WISH YOU THE BEST [winkz]
Signing Off,
Haneesah