The only thing dat happen... N makes my classmates n I know who is our so called maths teacher...
Miss Koh was absent... so, that Mr Choo... Took over her lesson... Damn boring... We wasted his time 10 minutes n the class starts late... We just finished our D n T n were released late too... x_x Den, when those students who was in class oready... Was told to wait... He told us to stand up n wait for the rest... When my other classmates stepped into the class, they're strolling... N then, he shouted "Why are u still strolling? You're late for my class..." Everyone was irritated... x_x
He greeted us "Good morning class..." The reply was a soft voice... We started to show our attitude... He repeated himself again n almost everyone excluding me n some of my frenz shouted... Hehe... I really felt that dia macam dah fed up gitu... He can't really control our class... Kesian... Ms Koh did a better job than him... Cikgu tak de lesen kot... XD wakaka... During the lesson, when he ask for the answer... I kinda say to myself... "Dia ni kan cikgu... Asal answer nak tanye kita orang?" x_x hehe... He should know the answer rite? Hmm... Den, when he wanna wrote "choose", he wrote "choice"... One of my classmate tegur dia... Kata yang spelling dia salah... He said "Ouh... Your english is good..." I said "Tau tak pe..." HEhe...
Hmm... After maths, english period... A boring one... We did compre correction... N did I pass it or fail? Well, it's for me to keep n for you to find out... >.< hehe... Hmm... After dat, we; Safirah, hidayah n me went to Farid Store to buy some barang2 for our ATC camp... Den, we head back to school... Quickly change into PT kit n fall in... We pitch a tent... n took 35 minutes... 10 mistakes...
Well, I dun wanna talk bout this training... Forget everything... I just wanna say... Each training, I dun think I'm looking forward... Coz it's quite boring... -.- But nvm... Np trainings were meant to be boring? Or... Really miss the sec 4s who took our squad... >.< What to do...
Well, I gtg...
Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah