Okay... LEt's begin wif... I admit I'm everything... I'm a coward... I just know... I'M NOT PERFECT!!!! I admit my mistake that I shouldn't have said all that... It's okay if you guys wanna hate me... I'm just... Blast off... Well, guess I'm gonna lose all my precious frenz? Will I be able to do so without you guys? I dun wanna make you guys into trouble... My presence really bring trouble to others n I'm really really really n terribly sorry... Let me sacrifice... All my thoughts will be written here... I admit my mistakes... I shouldn't have wrote all those stuff... I dun think of other people's feelings when I wrote all that... Guess I'm really selfish... Well, I do make mistakes... Careless mistakes...
My frenz... You guys are always there for me... I really appreciate everything... But now? Well, I just feel a loser in me... Hope I could just end my life here... I'm just sick n tired of all this... I really want everything to be normal n fine... I know I've lost ppl's trust... Let me regain back ur trust... Gosh! I just dunno that this will happen... I'm not ready for this unexpected situation... Can I dug myself into a hole? >.< Haiz... Please... Help me... I dun want this to happen... But I do believe in fate...
God!!! Please give me the strength to carry on wif my life... I really regret my actions... Doing everything without thinking... I'm at fault... Guess I'm ready for any punishments... Haiz... Just give me the strength to carry on... argh???!!!! Give me the patience so that I will be able to carry on wif my life... I'm weak... I'm only a human being... Help me...
[I can't help but breakdown n cry....]
Gtg now... Byeez...
[To those hu read this post, I'm really sorry for bringing trouble to your life... My presence really bring trouble to others... Everything's kinda late now... I can't turn back time... I'm just SORRY...]
Signing Off,
Haneesah