In the morning... Went to school alone... Haiz... My fren told me to go to school myself coz she no need to go to school... I stuck my headset inside my ears n walk to school... Saw Ain when she tegur me... Hehe... I walked wif her then when I enter the school, I went to the second floor mc table n study maths there... I was alone coz there's nobody wif me...
When the bell rang, I take my time n pack my stuff to go to quadrangle... Reached the quadrangle at the right time... Had our national Anthem... N before I sat down, I searched for ur class... Haiz... siape yang aku nampak? Salleh... Went back to class after dat...
Inside class, I went to my seat...
Den, I changed the day n date n we make alot of noise... When Mrs Chen went into the class, everyone kept quiet n we put our bags outside the class... I've told ain to help me put a present in anisa's beg... coz I'm sure she won't accept my present... Sori gurl for opening ur bag without ur permission... Haiz...
The Maths Paper 2 was distributed... Hmm... We started the paper at 8.02a.m. n ends at 9.31a.m. The first few questions was quite okay... The last few was difficult I guess... But I managed to do it... I was surprised wif myself... Coz I finished my paper at 9.10a.m. N when I looked around, most of my frenz are scribbling... N as for me, I was taking my time drawing mickey mouse... Hehe... Sempat draw for the last twenty minutes... Yeah...
Hand up the paper when time's up... I felt relieved... YAY!!!! Our last paper was done... Oh man! Am I glad... When we are released, most of the malay students went for their oral examination... YEah... Hmm... Waited for our teacher n when he came, we went inside the class n waited for our turns to take the oral... Hmm... Cikgu murad entah niari baik... Hehe... DIa belanja minum... Hmm... I took H2O as my drink... Den, I finished ny drawing of minnie nouse... Hehe... It was quite cute man... I love it!!!! :D
Waited for my trun n when it came, I told myself to relax n did it quite okay... Yeah... Hehe... I was given the topic of "membaca"... Hey, it's my hobby... Luckily I was given this topic if not, it'll be the other one bout Natural Disasters... The questions dat he ask me also, I managed to answer it... N it's like so fast n easy...
I'm not boasting but that's what I felt... hmm... Den, went home to do project... Shafa, Hidayah Zainal n ain was helping me out... Thanks gurls... I thought I'm the one hu have to do all but no... You guys really help out... N I appreciate all the help... :) We even managed to finished the brochure in a few hours time... Yeah...
They also had lunch at my place... We continued after dat... Den, they went home... Wow! I guess I'm really looking forward for tomorrow... Which is a holiday... Yeah...
Only now, I'm waiting for my PSLE religious results... Hope I'll do well... :) I'm gonna get the results this Saturday...
K,la... GTg... Byeez...
Signing Off,
Haneesah