HAiz... I know long time I did not create any post... That's b'coz I'm quite busy? Or I didn't have any chance to use the com... Hmm... Life is never been better... HEhe... Guess what? My friendships wif my gurlfrenz are getting better n better... Time really heals everything... I just feel very blessed... Guys! It didn't came to my mind to ignore you guys... I'm really sorry if you thought that way... I just want our friendships to be like last time... Even if it is not that close, I truly treasure our friendship... Hmm... Thanks so much for accepting me back... ;) I'm sorry if I treat you guys a way that I'm not supposed to do so...
Bro, please, just dun say that... Everyone is super concern over you... Your last wish is you want everyone to take care? Den, how bout ur health? Haiz... We really care for you n hope u'll get better soon yeah? Haiz... Hope so... Insya allah... :)
Hmm... Well, I also wanna say to some guys out there hu really cares for me... I really appreciate all that... But I dun want the sympathy... I'm just hoping that someone would understand me... N could make me laugh or smile to make my day... Thanks alot man! You know who you are... Everytime, u'll message me n tell me to take care n try to make me laugh...
Thanks alot guys! I thought I've got nobody to turn to... Life can be complicated n full of mysteries... Sometimes, it's also difficult to turn to the right person... I've found omeone hu is willing to share his shoulders n ears for me... ;) Thanks alot man... No words can describe my appreciation...
Well, to this frenz of mine...
Anisa
Syakura
Syahirah
Liyana
Fatin Fadhilah
Hidayah Zainal
Hidayah Sazali
Rafiqah
Thanks so much for being there for me... :) You guys rock! HEhe...
K,la... I've to pen off my thoughts here...
Signing Off,
Haneesah