Thursday, 10/11/05
At last... Went to jalan raye wif my frenz... Hehe.. Had a great day man... I wore baju kebaya blue colour... My favourite colour... Wait for the guys at around 12+ to 1+... They get ready later than us, girls man... Total... My "father" also follow... His name is Syairazi... Hehe... Others, my "elder bro", Hidayat also follow... My "younger bro", adik kental... Hehe... Named khairul also follow... Hehe... They came late,man... Around 1+ then we went to our first house... Haiz... N the 1st house some more is at Bukit panjang... Quite far from clementi... N some more at this first house... She dun layan us the way people layan... She treat the girls differently than the guys... N her open house is not like other people open house...
The food... Only spaggheti n chicken? Huh? You call that an open house? I dun think so... I hate it,man... Her mum... We r in her house... She sits in her room n do her work... Is that the way you treat your visitors hu come n visit you? I feel like an alien being in that house n dat kind of surrounding... Hehe... But only one thing that is fun... Syirazi... Hehehehehee... Her house got parrot... N he was scared wif the parrot... He said "MAk, maafkan aku mak..." Haiz... So funny... Then, when we wanna go home, the mother dun let us... We stayed in the house nearly till 3... From 1 to 3... 2 hours man... N it is just our first house... We still have other houses...
After dat, around 3 plus, we r waiting for the bus to go to farah's house... We reached the second house at around 4 plus... Haiz... N we stayed there for only half an hour... After farah's house is Anisa's house... I had fun all the way... Coz, anisa was taking videos n pictures... N it is all so funny... I had a great day,man...
At her house, I ate 3 plates of rice n 2 chicken... Hehe... I was hungry that time so, I ate as much as I can... It was nearly to 6 while I was eating... She had a baby sister... So cute... I love to see her,man... I pinch her cheeks... Hehe... At 6 plus, we make a move to the next house... If I'm not wrong it is Safira's hse... Total I went to 4 houses... Coz after dat, I went to follow my family... So kecoh,man...
On the way back to go to the next house after Safira, we all were like freaking out... The place is like so dark... Followed by the bangla2 people... Who r staring at us... N some more... There are some white thingy like a cemetry like dat... My frenz were freaking out already n some of them ran when they saw this thing... Imagine, it was dark that nite n malam jumaat lagi... So scary,man... The funny part is they ran... Hehe...
After that, I waited for my father to fetch me n I went to Tampines... Gosh... Meet my cousins there... Wow! So many people... HEhe... WHen I sit wif my elder bro, people thought that he is the brother in law n I'm his wife... Kwang kwang kwang... So funny... When going to another place, my bro get money,seh... Hehe... Den I say" Eh, menantu dapat duit?" Loudly... Everyone there laugh... Gosh... My bro felt so embarrassed... We went to the next place which is at Pasir Ris...
Cik Ghani house... He got two sons if I'm not wrong their names are, Lutfi n Salam... Got mixed up their names before... Hehe... They served us chicken n mee kuning... I only eat the chicken... My bro eat alot of chicken... Hehe... I only eat two I think... The one frying the chicken is Lutfi... Hehe... Hey... It tastes nice,man... Fuyo!
I drank the water too... Everything's nice... Hehe... Of coz lah... You eat for free,rite? No need to pay... Cik Raina which is their mother told us alot of stories... She told us one story which they cooked something very spicy so that the visitors hu came cannot eat... Hehe... Kurang ajar seh... MAcam aku juga... Kwang kwang kwang...
K,lah... I think I gtg...