Wednesday, December 01, 2004; hmmm
Haiz... Very bored,seh this few daes... Nothing to do... So, todae, juz go online n chat wif my friends.... But oso so bored... Not many friends at my contact r online... Now at Community Centre not at home... But goin home soon.... So boring.... Hope me can feel happi some daes... Still coughing... Waiting for which secondary skool I'll b goin to.... My first choice is Clementi Town Sec.... But I dun realli feel lyk I wanna b in dat skool.... I wanna go to Kent Ridge Sec where my friends r... Dat's not de only reason dat I wanna go to Kent Ridge Sec.... The nex reason is dat my heart has open for dat skool....
Well, friends out there.... I hope dat we will b goin to the same skool n continue our life lyk in our primary skool... But one sad thing is life has to go on n we will go to our seperate ways.... Hope I could overcome it.... N I hope we could b friends foreva!!!!!
*Adios Amigos* *Aku nak berambus*
12/01/2004