Haiz... Feeling realli bored... But one good news is dat.... My family n I r goin to Perth!!!! Yeah!!! Cool!!! Can't wait for 16th Dec to come... Goin to Perth dat dae... Surely 5 daes will not b enough 4 our holidays there.... Can't go more den dat coz waiting 4 posting skool result.... Hope me could go to Kent Ridge Sec... Coz my first choice is Clementi Town Sec.... My heart has opened for dat skool n my friends r there... Dunno,leh... Feelin lyk I can't seperate from them...
One more thing... Taufik is the Singapore Idol!!! 62% man... He n Sly... Alot of difference... Sly juz 38%.... Me actualli dun realli suppot him... I oso dun care hu win... But listening to his voice... Cool... He did not sound malay though... I Dream is the best.... Well, taufik juz wanna sae congratulations to him n to all fans of taufik out there, he is Singapore Idol!!! WEll, nothing much to sae... Gtg...
*Adios Amigos*Aku Nak Berambus*