Hey there,
At skool's been sooo bored... I feel like stayin at home's far more better... Sleeping at home after " sahur"... Hehe.... I've not update this blog coz I can't find the time n I'm at my messenger all the tym.... Feeling soo bored dat I feel lyk listening to music n read a storybook.... Dat's wad I do in my free tym.... Haiz.... Nothing special happen at skool todae.... Onli dat techer's been nagging at my friends b'coz of one mistake.... Haiz... Well, there's this teacher, Mr Lee, came to speak about CDAC.... It's oso bored... Me n my friends kept on talkin n suddenly, a teacher name Mr Lim point at me n my friend.... I think so....
We kept quiet of coz.... When he faced the other pupils, we continue our talk..... Well, I've got nothin much to sae coz nothin much happen.... I juz wanna wish all Islamic ppl hu r fasting " HAppy fasting"... N can't wait 4 hari raya..... 4 more days to hari raya!!!! Yeah..... Cool....
~Chowz~.....