Haiz.... Well, everydae's the same dae 4 me.... It's soooooo bored.... I'm still in skool at 3.45 p.m. (in the afternoon).... Haiz.... On the com of coz.... If go back home, nothing to do.... Except clean the hse.... I've got no mood to do all dat thing.... Even though it's near to hari ray, I'm not dat ready 4 preparations 4 hari raya.... Well, but at skool com very the budget,one.... No MSN Messenger allowed, friendster oso.... Well, me n my friends dun care but we still go to friendster... Hehe :)
I dunno wad to sae,lar.... These few daes been very bored 4 me.... Even though life single, it's far more better.... Not much problem.... 2 all gals out there hu have a bf, plz take care of urself!!! Your bf may use u n do sumthing bad to you.... Gals, u all have to protect ur own body n take good care of it.... Well, I hope u'll out there listening.... "ARGH!!!!! BORING!!!!!!"
Can't wait 4 hari raya.... 3 more daes.... YIPEE!!!! K,lar.... Gtg.....