2dae, sumthin happen in my religious class which starts at 12.30.... In the afternoon... My class n I was havin a test called Bahasa Arab n Jawi... The first one is Jawi n it's damn damn damn easy... While I was doin the paper, sumone sae f***... N i sae... " Wow! Still can say bad words,sae... " My voice was kindda loud dat time n when I sae dat, the person hu sae dat word turn around n look 4 the person hu sae wow.... i turn my back to the person n he say dat bad word again...
I sae 'Sial'... My voice was soft n luckily, no body heard me... Phew! Sum bad things happen to me lately... There's a long cut at my knee but it didn't hurt terribly... I didn't fall down but that time, when I reached home from skool, I put down my bag n inside my bag, there's sumthin sharp n it cut my knee.... It's difficult to explain... I dun mean my knee was cut but there's a cut at my knee... It's quite long....
Well, I knoe I did not update my blof 4 sooo long.... My com at home... Got problem wif my blog... Haiz.... My exams r all over n I feel sooo happy.... Can't wait 4 Hari Raya.... Ok,lar... Gtg...
4 those hu r fastin n knoe me, I wish u all "Selamat Berpuasa"...