Tuesday, September 28, 2004; no idea
Haiz...
I've not publish a blog 4 a long time,man.... Well, dis dae, I juz wanna say dat I dun really hav much time to create a post coz... PSLE's near... In 1 weeks time, ta da PSLE.... I've not yet prepared though.... Onli a little bit.... My choice of sec is in Kent Ridge... I dunno wad to learn n juz feel sooooo boring....
This few weeks, so damn damn damn bored.... Todae's lesson so boring... I feel like sleepin in class, man..... But still, my teacher sooo understanding n she make some jokes.... I started to laugh n my sleepiness started decreasing.... One thing... 4 my children's day, the PSG( Parents Support Group) gave us a fruit.... I took orange....
We all moan when my form teacher told us dat we will be getting a fruit for our childrens' day.... Haiz.... Last year, we got stationaries.... I got a diary.... What I long for is granted.... N also, my blog.... Hmm.... The pic suddenly dissapear... Walau... My bro help me to put another pic there but dunno if it's still der...
Ok,larz.... Talk enough oready.... Gtg....
9/28/2004