Wednesday, September 29, 2004; the dae before children's dae
2dae, is Wednesdae.... My skool celebrate children's dae on thursdae... On Fridae, it's a skool holidae... I can't wait for tomorrow to come.... I know I'm gonna hav a good weekend coz.... This coming Saturdae, I've got religious class n my teacher there also sae dat those who come this Saturdae will get something for their children's dae....
My form teacher gave us food stuff for tomorrow.... Der's a guy named Arthur in our class in he's handicapped.... His mom also gave us some food stuff coz she wanna thank us for taking care of him.... I feel so delighted,man.... If cn, tomorrow, when I go to skool, I'll bring along a camera wif me.... It's my last yr in primary skool and also last year in celebrating 'Happy Children's Dae'..... Also, when we get our stuff from our form teacher, she let us eat.... Until she dismissed us.... She's soooo sporting..... Den, I saw one guy named Nadhir from my class eating his food.... He's like a greedy pig,man... I told my friend who sit beside me n both of us laugh like crazy.... It's sooo funny....
The next thing is dat.... My teacher drink from one type of bottle.... We, whole class laugh.... She was like drinkin in a bottle of milk.... Hahaz.... She told me to take a bunch of "PERCENTAGE" W/S" on her table at the staff rm.... I want down n took it..... Evryone eat their food which my form teacher give.... Except me n some of my friends... We dun have anymore hw.... Yeah..... I feel so great.... But still.... Need to study for PSLE....
Well, I've got some other stuff comin my way n.... I gtg.... So, chaow!
9/29/2004